CARNARVON TRADERS

The Repository of all Things Historical for the Ancient Welsh Town of Carnarvon

  Castle Square, Carnarvon. Published by Williams & Hughes, Bridge Steet, 1850


Home



Contents



What's New



News



List of Trades



Directories



Census



Miscellaneous



Biographies



Images



Parish Chest



Books



Caernarfon Ddoe/
Caernarfon's Yesterdays




Contact



Copyright


LLANBEBLIG PARISH
1871 CENSUS
ENUMERATION DISTRICT 1


Superintendent Registrar's District: Carnarvon Enumeration District No: 1
Registrar's Sub-District: Carnarvon Name of Enumerator: Mr. Robert Roberts
1: Llanbeblig Parish (part of). In the Western Ward of the Borough of Carnarvon.
2: Part of the Parish of Llanbeblig including the North Side only of High Street. The whole of the following street: Church Street and Church Lane, Market Street, Northgate Street and Pepper Lane. All the houses in the Timber Quay and Bank Quay as far as Tan-y-bont Arch. Turkey Shore, Bank Street, Crown Street, Crown Lane, Tanyard Court, Patent Slip Square and Vinigar Hill. "The Town Councilors changed the names of...."



INDEX
  © 2003 - 2016 Keith Morris. All rights reserved