CARNARVON TRADERS

The Repository of all Things Historical for the Ancient Welsh Town of Carnarvon

  Castle Square, Carnarvon. Published by Williams & Hughes, Bridge Steet, 1850


Home



Contents



What's New



News



List of Trades



Directories



Census



Miscellaneous



Biographies



Images



Parish Chest



Books



Caernarfon Ddoe/
Caernarfon's Yesterdays




Contact



Copyright


LLANBEBLIG PARISH
1871 CENSUS
ENUMERATION DISTRICT 4


Superintendent Registrar's District: Carnarvon Enumeration District No: 4
Registrar's Sub-District: Carnarvon Name of Enumerator: Mr. Benjamin Bryan
1: Part of the Parish of Llanbeblig, comprising Mill Lane, Garddrafon, Tanybont (commencing at the Arch), Greengate Street, and Skinner Street, with all their Courts, Yards, and Alleys. The whole of Castle Square (except Penymaes from Porth Tre'rgof to Bridge Street). The north-west side only of Bridge Street. The houses under the News Room in Castle Hill, the Harbour Office, and all the houses in the Slate Quay, and on the road to the Gas Works, including the same. All the houses in Segontium Terrace, Love Lane, Little Chapel Street, and those parts of New Street and Garnons Street that lead from Chapel Street to Segontium Terrace.



INDEX
  © 2003 - 2016 Keith Morris. All rights reserved